Learn how to weave 2D picture art in our 1 day workshop.
Why not make your own piece of 2D picture art to hang on your wall?
This Wall Art workshop takes you on a journey of discovery and fun, but most of all you don’t have to worry about following any rules or making mistakes.
What do I get in this Workshop?
In this 1 day workshop, everything you require is provided including:
- Tuition from an educator with over 30 years experience
- Tuition notes to help you remember everything when you go home [ how often have you done a workshop only to go home and forget half the information?]
- All materials, tools and equipment which include a range of natural and recycled materials.
- Access to our on line PDF tutorial to help you remember all the things we cover on the day. This includes photos, as well as step by step instructions to refresh your memory.
- Morning and afternoon tea. [ Please bring your own lunch]
How skilled do I need to be?
You need little to no skill for our workshop. If you can use secateurs, scissors and your hands, you are ready and set to go. Specific skills and knowledge are not needed. We will be using basic and easy to learn techniques.
We learn about the materials we have available in addition to the different ways we can use them. This doesn’t require any knowledge of your tools and materials, but rather a willingness to learn how to manipulate and work with them.
Choose the materials you’ll use, begin weaving and finally attach extra pieces to add that personal touch. It’s that simple.
You will even wander through our garden and learn about the natural materials you can use, so we suggest you therefore wear comfortable, closed in shoes.
We also look at a range of recycled materials as well, so be prepared to be surprised at what you can use.
Bring 3 friends and you get your booking for free!!
Please contact us by clicking on the link below to set a date- We’d love to see you!!