Spend a day at our basket making workshop and have some fun.
Why not spend a day at our basket making workshop and take home your own coil basket as a gift or keepsake?
Learn to make your own, unique and hand made coil basket during the day. We use a range of natural and recycled materials collected here on the Sunshine Coast.
Develop new skills, express yourself artistically and above all learn how to creatively recycle!
How skilled do I need to be?
You need little to no skill for our workshop. Specific skills and knowledge are not needed because we use basic and easy to learn techniques. If you can thread a needle and do a basic stitch with needle and thread, you’re ready to go.
We include basic steps and techniques for beginners, but if you’re an experienced sewer, we can easily provide you with more advanced ideas and options.
What do I get in this workshop?
In this 1 day workshop, everything you require is provided including:
- Tuition from an educator with over 30 years experience.
- Tuition notes to help you remember everything when you go home [ how often have you done a workshop only to go home and forget half the information?]
- Access to our on line PDF tutorial which includes photos and also step by step instructions to help prompt your memory.
- All materials, tools and equipment
- Morning and afternoon tea. [ Please bring your own lunch]
If you have a special piece of fabric or jewellery you’d like to try and incorporate into your coil basket, please contact us because we love to try and personalize each workshop and experience.
Group size is limited to 4 to allow us quality time with each of you.
Special Offer- If you arrange a date for yourself and 3 friends, you come for free!
To book a date,simply click on the link to contact us, we’d love to hear from you.